Class 1 Driver Position
Northwest Fuels Limited is seeking a reliable, well-rounded and motivated individual to join our team.
Applicants will be good-natured, people-oriented and work well under pressure. As a Class 1 Driver you will be responsible for ensuring support to all crew and clientele to ensure safe and efficient operations of a variety of tasks related to fuel delivery. We are looking for an individual who seeks growth potential and long-term employment.
- Valid Class 1 license and clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow into new roles and responsibilities as required, including ongoing site training
Please note: Applicants must be able to live in the Terrace area due to the logistics of dispatching
Additional Qualifications that would be considered an asset:
- TDG, WHMIS and/or OFA Level 1
- Previous fuel handling experience
- Previous long-haul highway driving experience
Please email your resume, including references, to email@example.com
Or drop off your resume in person to Gary Ainscow, General Manager- 5138 Keith Avenue, Terrace, BC