Northwestern British Columbia’s commercial fuel delivery supplier
Northwest Fuels is a locally owned and operated Petro-Canada Marketer and Distributor, with offices and cardlocks throughout the Northwestern part of British Columbia, covering a distribution area of approx 100,000 miles.
With a head office in Terrace B.C., the company employs sixty people from the local area. With our state of the art Satellite Navigation equipment, and our experience in delivering product to some very remote areas, we are able to service our clients well. Find out more…
Northwest News & Announcements
Electronic Invoicing & Statements Available
Northwest Fuels Limited is excited to announce that we are now able to offer electronic invoicing!
So, what does this mean for you, the customer?! It means an enhanced customer service experience, one that not only offers simplicity and efficiency, but also reduces overall waste and environmental impact.
The upgrades will allow us to email:
- Computer generated invoices (with originals still kept on file for reference)
- Cardlock reports
- Monthly statements
Now all the information you need can be just a click away!
To sign up and begin taking advantage of the great new service, click here.
- Northwest Fuels is the Petro-Canada Marketer for Northwestern British Columbia.
- We deliver 24/7 wherever you are, and whenever you need us.
- Northern B.C.'s vast wilderness covers more than half the province. It is larger than California or Japan, and twice the size of the United Kingdom.
- The Port of Prince Rupert is the closest North American port to Asia, and it is one of the deepest ice-free harbours anywhere in the world.
- The Skeena River is the largest all-Canadian river in British Columbia, and is called the "River of Mists". It is 350 miles in length.